Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Scribblings......

I just look around, and see what is happening ? Just for a minute, i percieve a lot of emotions, or should I say different type of sounds, vocals... These are from my friends, or I should be saying colleagues, which would be the right WORD. I just happen to look at them and wonder, when was the last time, someone was natural. I tend to see so much artificiality, be it talking to an end user or laughing at a joke. Maybe i don't enjoy some of the jokes, but then I dont hear a laugh that comes from the heart. The sound that ripples, the enjoyed moment that goes to your eyes, and gives you - the moment rocked me. The look that would bring a smile on the other person's face.

It just reminds me SUDDENLY of what Oscar Wilde said :
I love acting. It is so much more real than Life.



No comments: